Skip to product information
- All models are representative of prototypical paint schemes70-ton or 100-ton Roller Bearing trucks w/ 33” or 36” wheels per prototype
- Decorated models fully-assembled and ready to run out of the box
- Highly-detailed, injection-molded body
- Separately applied brake wheel and ladders
- Machined metal wheels with RP25 contours operate on all popular brands of track
- Weighted for trouble free operation
- Body mounted McHenry operating scale knuckle couplers
- Window packaging for easy viewing plus interior plastic blister safely holds the model for convenient storage
- Minimum radius: 18”
- Richmond Tank Car was based out of Sheldon, Texas, and began operation in 1962. As a car builder RTC constructed tank cars for multiple railroads and leasing companies.
Warning: This product can expose you to substances known to the State of California to cause harm. Click here for more details.