The S100 Smart USB-C Charger — from the new generation of Spektrum™ Smart electronics — brings today's most advanced and user-friendly charging technology to RC pilots and drivers of all skill levels.
- Advanced, user-friendly Smart charging technology that fits into any hobby budget
- Meter display shows available wattage on startup, making it easy to know how much power your USB power supply can deliver
- Delivers up to 100W of charging power with appropriately rated power supply and USB-C cable
- Charges AND balances Smart G2 batteries with one simple IC3® or IC5® connection — no separate balance lead needed
- Auto Charge recognizes Smart battery charging parameters and begins safe, accurate charging automatically when connected
- Charges virtually any RC LiPo battery (use Smart batteries to benefit from all charger features)
- Smart software tracks and stores numerous smart battery data
- Includes IC3® and IC5® charging output ports — eliminating the need for a separate IC3® or IC5® adapter to charge Spektrum Smart batteries
- Charges up to 4S LiPo/LiFe/LiHV batteries
- Includes an efficient, low-noise cooling fan
- Sleek, sturdy case fits well on a workbench and in pit or field bags
- IC3® and IC5® connectors are backward compatible with EC3™ and EC5™ connectors
With its up to 100W power, new user interface, and ability to fast charge Smart batteries on either the IC3® or IC5® integrated output port, the S100 charger offers a versatile and truly hassle-free charging experience. You can charge virtually any RC battery with the S100 charger. Use it together with Smart batteries, and you'll be amazed by its incredible functionality and performance.
The S100 Smart USB-C Charger makes battery charging the easiest it has ever been. Its Auto Charge feature recognizes your Smart battery's parameters, such as chemistry type and charge rate, and begins safe, correct charging automatically when the charge lead is connected.
Balancing Smart batteries is just as simple. The S100 charger will balance your Smart G2 packs through the same single IC connection used for charging. No separate, confusing balance leads are required.
Powered by an included USB-C cable, the S100 is a convenient charging solution for those new to RC. All you need is a common USB-C power adapter, and you're ready to go.
Warning: This product can expose you to substances known to the State of California to cause harm. Click here for more details.