Boxcars are the workhorses of the railroad, economically moving dry goods and bulk freight from coast to coast, and from factories to distributors everywhere in between. From the early to mid-20th century, the 40' Boxcar was the standard size offered by most major railcar manufacturers. Useful for hauling both long-distance bulk shipments and smaller mixed loads for local deliveries, the type remains one of the most iconic freight cars in American history.
- Silver Series Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled
- Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with sliding doors, and Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP25 Contours
- Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate Mark II Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings
- Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance
Warning: This product can expose you to substances known to the State of California to cause harm. Click here for more details.